|Confluence - 28" x 12"|
- a piece of hand-dyed cotton
- watered-down elmer's glue
- 2-sided pretty scrapbooking paper run through the shredder and strewn all over
- tissue paper to hold it all down
- last layer of watered-down glue
- after that was dry I applied many swirls and dots of acrylic paints mixed in Golden's tar medium and applied with a baker's frosting bag. I wanted the paint to "stand up" or be 3-dimensional.
- I used various pieces of fibers including organza, cotton, and silk and molded them using Golden's matte medium. I wanted the circles and swirls and if you notice an infinity symbol in ribbon.
- Everything is separate but converges mostly in the center where there are two pieces of stamped and etched copper in the yin/yang position.
Hope you like it. Any and all comments are welcome.